Loyall’s Professional All Life Stages Formula is the right choice for your canine athletes. It’s an all life stages food that meets the unique needs of dogs in the spotlight as well as pregnant or nursing dogs and puppies. Give them the proper nutrition to look and feel their best, so they can focus on performing their best.
- Patented Opti-Cook® process maintains a steady cooking temperature to ensure nutrient consistency, which supports a healthy gut and digestive tract.
- Guaranteed levels of Omega 6 & 3 fatty acids support skin and coat health.
- Includes select blend of trace minerals important for immune system health.
- Prebiotic and probiotics help support healthy digestion.
- Contains no artificial colors, flavorings or preservatives
Loyall All Life Stages
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Dried Peas, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Natural Chicken Flavor, Ground Flax Seed, Fish Meal (source of DHA), Fish Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Potassium Chloride, Dried Egg Product, Salt, Yeast Culture, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, lnulin, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Threonine, Ground Garbanzo Beans, Ground Lentils, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Apple Pomace, Dried Kelp, Dried Carrots, Dried Sweet Potatoes, Dried Blueberries, Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement , d-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract.
Contains a source of live, naturally occurring microorganisms.