Liqui-Cop is a copper fungicide garden spray.
- Controls many diseases attacking citrus, fruits, nuts, vegetables and ornamentals.
- The control of diseases with fungicides is based on prevention.
- Plant surfaces must be completely covered with the fungicide to successfully prevent infection. Copper pesticides are considered preventative, not curative, of plant diseases.
- Use the highest indicated rate when disease incidence is high or expected to be, depending on rainfall and temperature. The lower rate is suitable for general preventive sprays under normal conditions.
- Since weather conditions and disease incidence vary, consult your Agricultural Extension Service for timing and initial application.