Effective Organic Garden Insect Spray! People, Pet and Planet Safe!
OMRI listed Organocide 3-in-1 Garden Insect Spray uses a specific blend of sesame oil, fish oil and soybean extract to work as an insecticide, miticide and fungicide. It contains no petroleum solvents and is an ideal alternative to many chemical-based pesticides and sprays. Organocide kills all life stages (egg, larvae/nymphs, adults) of more than 25 soft-bodied insect pests including mites, aphids, thrips and whiteflies. Use up to the time of harvest without harming bees, butterflies, or yield quality. Available in Ready-To-Use and Concentrate formulations.
Benefits of Organocide:
- 0-hour re-entry interval & pre-harvest interval
- Controls and kills all insect life stages
- Kills & suppresses fungal diseases on foliage (powdery mildew, downy mildew, leaf spot)
- Safe for use around many beneficial insects, people and pets
This Product Controls These Pests or Diseases:
- Soft bodied insects including (but not limited to) aphids (Aphidoidea), Hemlock wooly adelgid (Adelges tsugae), leafrollers (Tortricdae), mealybugs (Coccoidea), thrips (Thysanoptera), whiteflies (Aleyrodoidea) and fungus gnats (Sciaridae).
- Spider mites (Tetranychus spp.) including (but not limited to) European Red Mite (Panonychus ulmi), Spruce Mite (Oligonhychus ununguis), Maple Mite, Southern Red Mite (Oligonychus ilicis), Two Spotted Mite (Tetranychus urticae), Six Spotted Mite, Texas Citrus Mite (Eutetranychus banksi) and Rust Mite (Aceria anthocoptes).
- Scale insects including (but not limited to) Sago Palm Scale (Aulacaspis yasumatsu), Magnolia Scale (Neolecaniun cornuparvum), Oleander Scale (Aspidiotus nerii), San Jose Scale (Quadraspidiotus perniciosus), Hemlock wooly adelgid (Adelges tsugae) and Euonymus Scale (Unaspis euonym).
- Diseases such as, but not limited to powdery mildew (Erysiphales), downy mildew, black spot on roses (Diplocarpon rosae), helminthesporium (Helminthosporium solani) and greasy spot on citrus (Mycosphaerella citri).