- Nutrient-dense recipe made with premium-quality beef, chicken and pork meals
- Ideal for highly active and sporting dogs
- Provides sustained energy to promote stamina and endurance
- Superior digestibility aids in less food intake for a better pound-for-pound value
- Promotes healthy immune and digestive systems
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, protein and amino acids
- Formulated with our scientifically advanced, proven VICTOR Core ingredients
- Made from gluten free grains
VICTOR High Energy is an excellent choice for highly active dogs. With scientifically advanced and nutritionally complete ingredients, our High Energy formula promotes sustained energy and healthy immune and digestive systems to support your dog’s rigorous training demands.
VICTOR High Energy for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lb. or more as an adult).
Victor Hi Energy
Full ingredient list
Beef Meal, Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Millet, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Chicken Meal, Pork Meal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Yeast Culture, Blood Meal, Natural Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Carrot Powder, Tomato Pomace, Taurine, Salt, Choline Chloride, Dried Seaweed Meal, Zinc Methionine Complex, Vitamin E Supplement, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Calcium Carbonate, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Selenium Yeast, Copper Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Powdered Cellulose, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma Longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract, Silicon Dioxide, Tetra Sodium Pyrophosphate, Vegetable Oil, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract, Lecithin, Fructooligosaccharide, Folic Acid, Yucca Schidigera Extract
Crude Protein (Min.)
Crude Fat (Min.)
Crude Fiber (Max.)
Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) (Min.)
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) (Min.)
Vitamin E (Min.)
*Not recognized as essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutritional profiles.