Hi-Yield Triclopyr Ester is an herbicide used to control unwanted annual and perennial broadleaf weeds.
- Apply foliar sprays during warm weather, early springthrough fall, when weeds are actively growing
- Only emerged weeds present at the time of application will be controlled
- Formulation: Triclopyr Ester 61.6%
- Pet safe if used as directed on label
- This formula is concentrated and requires dilution in water beforeuse
Hi-Yield Triclopyr Ester can be used on perennial bluegrass, perennial ryegrass, and tall fescue ornamental turf. Controls actively growing annual and perennial broadleaf weeds listed on the label including Wild Violet, Oxalis and Field Bindweed plus Bermudagrass(suppression) in Perennial Bluegrass, Perennial Ryegrass and Tall Fescue Ornamental Turf including Turfgrass in Sod Farms and Golf Courses. Do not apply to Bahiagrass, Bentgrass, Bermudagrass, Centipedegrass, St. Augustine, or Zoysiagrass.