When insect pests call for full-scale response, you need a straightforward solution you can trust. Our easy-to-use measuring cap makes it simple to get just the right amount of concentrate for the job. Measure the product using the label application rate of 4 fluid ounces of concentrate per gallon of water. Pour the measured concentrate into your sprayer, add the appropriate amount of water, and mix well. Sevin Insect Killer Concentrate kills more than 500 insect pests by contact and keeps protecting for up to three months. Kill and control unwanted insects in ornamental and edible gardens, lawns and other areas around your home.
- Use with a pump-style tank sprayer (best for spot treatments) or a dial-style hose-end sprayer (best for large areas).
- Shake well. Measure the recommended amount of concentrate using the easy-to-use measuring cap.
- Pour the concentrate into your sprayer, add the corresponding amount of water, and mix well.
- Spray upper and lower leaf surfaces, stems and branches until thoroughly wet.
- Apply on calm, rain-free days, so spray won't drift or wash away.
- Kills over 500 listed insects
- Use Outdoors on ornamental and edible gardens and lawns
- Trusted for over 55 years
- 32 oz.